Welcome! The Golf club at Devils Tower is a private golf club set amidst the beautiful Black Hills region in Wyoming, located just northeast of our Nation’s First National Monument ‘Devils Tower’. The Club's superior amenities, easy Wyoming charm and overwhelming natural beauty present an incomparable venue for Black Hills living, and cherished family traditions. Our members enjoy the spectacular beauty of a private golf club and the benefits of membership at this exclusive one-of-a-kind club. In addition to our breathtaking 18-hole championship golf course, we have a full outdoor pursuits program for unparalleled adventures that include fishing, hunting, hiking, and skeet.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Golf Club at Devils Tower Team. We are always looking for the best and brightest to join us in our Black Hills paradise. At The Golf Club at Devils Tower, we strive to be the employer of choice in Black Hills region by offering competitive wages and benefits, along with perks such as employee golf, fishing, skeet, and reduced priced meals. Our goal is to identify candidates who will help us provide the best Wyoming Hospitality to our members and guests. Best of luck in your job search and I look forward to meeting you.
Download an Employment Application: employment-application.pdf
Completed applications can be mailed, returned in person, or emailed to email@example.com. Contact information will be on the application download.
We are currently taking applications for the following positions:
Front of the House Food & Beverage
Our employees make The Golf Club at Devils Tower experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Wyoming charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then The Golf Club at Devils Tower is looking for you.
We are currently seeking Servers under the Food & Beverage (F&B) department. Servers are responsible for providing food and beverage service to our Members and guests with a focus on excellence, consistency, and the Member/guest experience.
Servers are to provide the following:
- Taking and serving orders, including answering questions pertaining to the menus;
- Relaying any special dietary restrictions and special requests;
- Maintain table settings, cleanliness, and service throughout the course of the meal.;
- Working in collaboration with other teammates to deliver member and guests expectations;
- Maintaining a clean, organized dining room and work station;
- Performing opening and closing duties as assigned by leadership;
Qualifications candidates must have:
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- 18-21 years of age, per Wyoming State law
- Experience in serving preferred but we will train
- Be flexible and able to work weekends and holidays (these are our busiest times)
- Excellent grooming standards
The positions offered range from seasonal, part-time to seasonal, full-time. All positions are located in Hulett, WY. The Golf Club at Devils Tower offers great benefits including free golf, employee discounted meals, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org